Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wii bowling tournament. Round One

John told me on the phone he wanted to have a wii bowling tournament between the 3 of us. Sure, sounds like fun right. All 3 play, whoever wins 2 games advances to the championship round. Then the 2 others play against each other and the winner of 2 advances to play in the championship round. It was lots of fun. K, John, and I each won a game, so it came down to game #4. And guess who won? ME!

So we will have round 2 soon, and then the championship round! Whoever wins gets to pick the place to eat dinner. It was lots of fun and I highly recommend trying it. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone.

Round 2 results... coming soon.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun....We got The wii for christmas I love playing the bowling game..Abby is addicted to mario cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome for letting you win. Kenzie and I agreed that you needed to win something.

    ReplyDelete