We got home last Friday from Disney. Been trying to get things unpacked, organized and then packed back up again. We leave for the beach this Friday. Well we head to my parents house, I go to Kenny Chesney in Philly on saturday, jacob stays with my mom, K and John are headed down the beach a day earlier. Then JT and I drive down with my parents Sunday.
And to answer a previous comment - The cheerios mix ended up all over the floor as JT was carrying it while hopping and the bag opened and spilled EVERYWHERE, lol.
Have a great time on vacation! Don't worry about the pictures! Enjoy your concert!
ReplyDeletehave a nice vacation. hope to see new pictures soon
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vacation!!!!! I know you had a great time At Kenny!!! My Nephew was there too! When you get back we'll have to get together!
ReplyDelete