Monday, August 3, 2009

Bugs and the moon - August 3

K woke up this morning with her head still hurting and a fever of 101. Since we are leaving for Ohio on the 4th and I was a little concerned off to the doctors @ 9:50 this morning. Good news its not the flu! Its just viral and needs to run its course. So we left to go to Walmart to get some motrin since I had run out at home. The poor girl was shivering so cold. I was happy to get her home, get the motrin in her and get her warmed up. By lunchtime she was feeling much better. I was so happy to see my little girl back! So since she is still feeling just fine, we are still set to hit the road at 9:30 Tuesday morning. Not sure what we have planned except for the fair on Wednesday.  

Tonight the moon is 96% full and shining beautifully out the front of our house. We pulled out K's telescope and took a closer peek at the moon. Beautiful I tell you. What a beautiful way to end the night.  I grabbed my camera and took a shot through the telescope lens.

And my babies both checking out the moon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment