Monday, August 24, 2009

little bit of shopping

We met up with my "sister" Dawn, her girls, and my mom in Limerick at the Philly Outlets. None of us had ever been there and we wanted a girls shopping day. Poor JT had no choice but to tag along. I don't think he minded. Apparently the shopping part was only fun for us adults and pretty stinky for the kids. They had fun when we stopped to let them play .

And who doesn't enjoy lunchtime?
We ended up taking my mom back to her house and spending the night. Funny story, I needed to stop at Target on the way home. So I checked the GPS to get the nearest Target and my mom says they passed one on 422 (I think that is the road). So we drive in the direction we need to go in and she isn't sure which exit the Target was at, but you could see it from the highway. Well we exit cause it looks like it could be. Nope, but there is a Kohls so we stop. We then proceed to try to find the exit and decide to skip the next exit. Sure enough as we drive past, guess what was off that exit? TARGET! so we drive down to the next exit to turn around, which ends up being 2 miles down. Kind of funny to go through all that trouble just for a Target huh?

2 comments:

  1. You should have called me. I could have directed you to the target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is a great store! Worth finding!

    ReplyDelete