Well, I still haven't found a new blog host I like well enough, so we will have to stay with blogger a little longer. Friend Making Monday hosted by Amber at {aefilkins}! Today it's all about my favorite day of the year, Thanksgiving!
1. Turkey or Ham? Turkey
2. Favorite side dish. Mashed Potatoes
3. Favorite dessert. Cheesecake
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? Yes, but not early. I go out after my crazy husband gets back. Usually after breakfast
5. If so, what's on the top of your list? I will check the ads on Thursday (I know I can check them online at many sites, but that takes the fun out of it on Thursday!) If I see anything on my christmas lists, I will go find them. Maybe some new workout clothes for myself or just clothes in general.
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Home
7. Hosting or helping? Hosting, I host dinner every year. Its my absolute favorite thing to do!
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. Watching the parade on tv
9. What do you do after dinner? We just hang out as a family.
10. What are you most thankful for this year? Good Health
2. Favorite side dish. Mashed Potatoes
3. Favorite dessert. Cheesecake
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? Yes, but not early. I go out after my crazy husband gets back. Usually after breakfast
5. If so, what's on the top of your list? I will check the ads on Thursday (I know I can check them online at many sites, but that takes the fun out of it on Thursday!) If I see anything on my christmas lists, I will go find them. Maybe some new workout clothes for myself or just clothes in general.
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Home
7. Hosting or helping? Hosting, I host dinner every year. Its my absolute favorite thing to do!
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. Watching the parade on tv
9. What do you do after dinner? We just hang out as a family.
10. What are you most thankful for this year? Good Health
Yay for cheesecake, Happy Thanksgiving
ReplyDelete