Monday, March 1, 2010

Hey, its been awhile, huh?

Wow, I haven't updated my blog (nor have I found a new blog host) So it looks like I will just stick with blogger for now.

Some things going on..

- We have been able to unbury ourselves from the 900 feet of snow.. Oh ok, so it was only 30 inches, but it might as well have been 900 feet.
- I started the couch to 5K work out program today. I was able to run for 9 minutes today. As someone who HATES running (well at least I have always told myself I hate running) maybe I really never gave it a try. So I am trying.
- I plan to try to run a 5K by the end of the summer.
- JT is doing great somedays with using the potty.. And somedays not so great. Oh well, we have plenty of time before he would need to be potty trained.
- We are starting to work on our kitchen, laying new tile, replacing the base cabinets with the Ikea cabinets that we like.. down the road we will get new countertop (our countertop is fine for now) as well as replace the wall cabinets..
- John is working on the basement too, my dad will be coming out to get the gas lines moved. We are moving the dryer to the other side of the basement as well as fixing the gas line in the kitchen so our stove actually fits
- Kz has officially started the birthday countdown - 2 months to go! She has decided on a carnival birthday party...Possibly a fairy carnival party..

So that is all I have for now. I could sit here and write forever, but it would just bore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment