So I finally let John pick the ceiling fan he was wanted forever and a day. I really dislike this fan, but thought it was a bit more practical, since standing on a step stool in my kitchen to reach into the cabinets could result in decapitation. And anything to get the ugly fan that is not my style at all out of my kitchen.
The ugly old fan, which I hate.
The ugly old fan, which I hate.


You can't see the hole in the ceiling, but there is a hole the next to the fan that needs to patched. Which is on John's list of things to do this summer. I can deal with the small hole now, because I don't want to clean up the mess that would have to be cleaned up if he fixed it now! When he fixes that hole, he also has a spot to fix going into the playroom, so its ok to let that wait.

Wow, that new fan is tiny! Good job hubby!
ReplyDeleteLol, Jeff has a list of things to do this summer too!
ReplyDelete