Well today JT decided while we were at Target looking at soap and what do I see him doing?
Shaving his leg with a razor! AHHH... I grab the razor from him and try to figure out who to give it to. Then I check his leg and he actually nicked himself! Fantastic boy, WHY?
A young man helped us out and took us up to customer service to get some first aid. The kind lady up there asked if we want to see the manager so we could file something about the incident. But that was not necessary to do. It was nothing they technically had any control over. Someone had apparently opened a pack and razors and he got into the open pack. We were not watching him as closely as we should have been, I suppose. I learned it only takes seconds for a boy to get into something. And it helps when your sister tells you the razor is for shaving legs.
So here is the damage, he was upset about needing a bandaid.
Making a goofy face before I took the bandaid off.
And finally a shot of the leg. Only 2 little nicks. Could have been alot worse (I actually think his birthmark and bruises look worse than the booboo's)
So another day I am reminded, boys get into everything, whether you watch them closely or not. As long as he is not running off or running away from me, I guess its not that bad to deal with.
Like you said that could have been a LOT worse!!! And I will agree with you, boys are into EVERYTHING!!! There is nothing in my house that my boys have not left their mark on...one way or another!!!
ReplyDelete