Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas on Thanksgiving?

I am so excited! I got my new oven ordered today! Would have been nice to have it by Thanksgiving, but we wouldn't have gotten it for such a good deal. So it totally ok with me, I would rather save the money we did.
My oven is my christmas gift and will probably rank as the best ever!
Its a double oven, which is awesome cause when I need to cook small stuff (which is more often than anything ), I just use the small top oven. And using the smaller oven saves gas, which saves money (bonus for the environment and our pockets)!
And the best thing about it... Its a convection oven! (the larger one is convection) . Shorter cooking time, WOOHOO! And what does that mean?

Yes, you are right it saves money and gas.

So my new oven gets delivered December 17 (my 6 month birthday!)

Christmas cookies will get baked in an oven that works right this year!

So, as you can tell, I am a bit excited about this. I SOO needed a new oven. We did really good holding off as long as we could to get it. I wanted a new oven when we moved in.. But this oven hung on, so it wasn't something we needed to go buy. Well now it was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment