Thanks to Amber at {aefilkins}!
1. Favorite website? Facebook and my google reader
2. Favorite color: pink
3. Facebook? {Post a link or share your name if you want some new Facebook friends!} Yes I do.. Probably on there more that I should be.
4. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy!
5. Christmas tree: Real or fake? Fake, real trees get my allergies really bad and they are soo messy.
6. Hottest celebrity? hmm..I don't typically use the phrase hot.. Who would I pick? geez I am just not sure. I find a few celebrities pretty cute overall.. David Cook, Kenny Chesney, Patrick Dempsey
7. Favorite restaurant? Grotto's Pizza
8. Favorite magazine? Family Fun and All You!
9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays? Pepsi, I am boring I know.
10. Favorite Christmas movie. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Happy FMM!
ReplyDeleteWe also have a fake tree, I love that it's not so messy, but miss the piney smell